Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Messed up and broken

Right now I'm sitting at the school's library avoiding seeing my mom because I don't want to talk to her. My boyfriend is still refusing to converse with me like the almost adults we are. This has been going on for a week now. What did I do wrong. Babe I know I'm broken and sometimes not the best girlfriend, but I'm trying so hard. I just wish he would talk to me. I need to know where we stand in our relationship. Are we even going to be in a relationship anymore? I just want to know. The uncertainty of all my relationships makes me question why I'm even alive. I just don't understand where we are anymore. Anyway school sucks and I watch happy couples and friends everywhere. Whenever I go out with my friend I see happy mothers and daughters. I just wish I could have normal relationships but I guess my dad ruined that for me. By the way if your ever here me refer to someone named Adam, I'm referring to my biological father who abandoned me when I was seven. Whatever, I'm messed up, broken and not good enough. Anyway promise to write soon.
Love
LonleySoul


This is me by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment