Monday, February 29, 2016

Alone and Deppresed

     Mom was supposed to take me to Tennessee this weekend. She was going to visit some family because they were giving us a car. It wasn't until Wednesday, over a week since she told me I could go, that I wasn't going. So I spent the weekend with my step-dad. That's okay. Why would I want to spend the entire weekend with her. I'd just be miserable anyway. Who cares about spending time with their mom. I certainly don't. Anyway, I got to drive all weekend. Hopefully I'll have my licences before this summer. Then I will just get a job. Whatev's I don't care anymore. Me and my boyfriend worked things out. It isn't the same relationship we had before but it's close. I just wish it wouldn't have happened but it did and there's no turning back to avoid it. Gtg, write soon.
Love,
LonleySoul

No comments:

Post a Comment